i went to the co-op with STone on Tuesday and got a lot of organic, healthy food to try to increase my appetite by eating more and just plain eat more, which is a really odd thing for me to say especially bc i am trying to lose weight, but the very little that i am eating is not enough. but i vomited both Wed. and this morning, it was awful. I am slacking on going to the clinic, but i really need to get refills on supplements and talk to a naturopath/nutrionist about this.
Tuesday I had lemon/cayenne, a small piece of chocolate, huge apple, rice crisp cereal with skim milk, sprouted corn tortillas with refried beans and cheese, flax chips, rye/seed crackers with smoked gouda, breaded/baked spinach, coconut bliss dessert and aqui berry juice. that seems like a totally normal amount of food to have. I didn't really exercise, I was out of the house and about a bit, though.
Yesterday I had a banana, cereal and skim milk, cracker & gouda, flax chips and spinach hummus, corn tortillas with steamed spinach and cheese, raw carrots with goddess dressing, toast with strawberry jam, aqui berry juice, coconut bliss, i had about 6oz of hemp milk with iced coffee, too. I walked prolly around 2miles.
trying to keep on the positive tip. today i haven't eaten anything yet. when i do eat, it won't be that much bc i have no desire to wake up sick every day.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
eating more...but
Posted by nikkol at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment