Saturday, November 24, 2007

Monday-Saturday

I did really well with eating this week, even on Thanksgiving. Not too many appetizers was a good thing but I did eat about 4 cookies and tiny slivers of 3 kinds of pie (pumpkin, raspberry and apple) with no ice cream or whip cream and besides that very healthy and delicious. yum. Mainly I've been eating yogurt and fruit for breakfast and a few days bagels bc they are delicious and for lunch and dinner V8 and salads with egg & avocado and beans and mexicany type stuff with very little cheese or veggie pizza woo! My dad even said "wow, you're being good" bc I didn't have any potato chips and today when he asked if I wanted a bakery maple bar I was tempted but didn't get it and I didn't have popcorn and watch TV, I went in the hot tub and showered so I wouldn't be tempted. YaY! It's harder to eat healthy when at the fams house bc it's vacationy and they have a lot of really yummy but not so good for you things and a lot of times not that great stuff for vegheads, but they know me really well and get good heat up meals and recently my dad and J have started to eat more healthy bc of daddy being sicky so there are more options.

I've also exercised at least 20 minutes every day except Thanksgiving and I think 40 most the days. The walk around thier street ends in a cul-de-sac by a lake and that was about 40 minutes to do that, but it's been freaking cold so sometimes I turned around bc I didn't want to freeze. Today I just did 20 minutes in the house, just walking in place and doing silly dance moves or whatever. I sweat a lot bc the house is really warm - no complaints!

When I get home I hope to continue my exercise biking 40 minutes to increase to 60 minutes sometime soon. And I really hope I can eat well and healthy, unfortunately, I am really poor so a lot of times I have to sacrifice some of the things I really want bc they are too spensive and eat plain things like peanut butter bc I have it. anywho. Good eating and exercising rocks!

0 comments: