I haven't been updating. not that anyone reads this anyway. I didn't eat terrible, but I didn't eat great from last Wednesday until today which is Thursday. I hadn't had ice cream in a bit. i got some on one day this past week. I said that I was gonna be off my diet til I got a job and I GOT A JOB! I am gonna take this weekend to ease into a healthier and smaller diet and as I get used to my schedule, hope to be on a good eating kick.
I've been exercising some. Riding bikes rules. Walking is OK. Playing with little kids is cool. I hope to also add a regular exercise thing to my schedule.
New beginnings are happening!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
This week
Posted by nikkol at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I was just passing through. I thought you'd want to know that you had a visitor. You have an interesting blog. Good luck with your diet.
Post a Comment